- BRAND: NoTrax
- SKU: 2892076
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 980S0035BL
NoTrax 980S0035BL 980 Pebble Trax Grande 3X75 Black Pebble Trax Grande is a full ONE-INCH thick providing the ultimate in comfort and ergonomic support in the harshest dry environments such as assembly lines lab areas machine workstations
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 450.0 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: EA
Pebble Trax Grande is a full ONE-INCH thick anti-fatigue floor mat providing the ultimate in comfort and ergonomic support in dry environments. The pebble-embossed rubber top provides non-directional traction, is easy to clean, and resists exposure to sparks from welding. Made with a resilient SBR rubber compound, the top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing Notrax exclusive UniFusion technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination. All Notrax laminate floor mats come standard with RedStop, a uniquely engineered non-slip backing technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of floor mats on smooth surface flooring such as tile, wood, marble, and treated concrete.
Features & Benefits
- Overall mat thickness is a full ONE-INCH
- Resilient rubber top surface resists exposure to sparks from welding
- Pebble-embossed surface texture provides added traction and is easy to sweep clean
- Combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax exclusive UniFusion technology
- UniFusion bond guaranteed for the life of the mat – See warranty for details
- Sloped beveled edges to reduce trip hazards and allows easy access onto and off of mat
- RedStop non-slip backing to eliminate mat slippage
- Custom lengths available (2',3', and 4' widths)
Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 1"
- Stock Sizes: 2’x3’, 2’x4’ , 3’x5’, 3’x12’
- Roll Size: 2’x75’, 3’x75’, 4’x75’
- Custom Size: Available in 2’, 3', and 4’ widths (up to 75’)
Sales Tip: Easy to clean non-directional top surface. Full 1" thick version for applications that require additional comfort.
Where to Specify: Assembly lines, lab areas, machine workstations, welding applications, and packaging areas – any work cells that are subjected to extreme traffic.
Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Moselle, MS 39459