Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: SPX Power Team
- Model: SPX 9639
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 1965712
SPX 9639 OIL FLAME-OUT HYD. GALLONView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-477-8326
Add to cart to see a price so low we can't advertise it!
Unit of measure: each
- For dependable performance of all your hydraulic pumps and cylinders.
- Contains foam suppressant additives and has a high viscosity index.
- Contains anti-rust, anti-foam and antisludge additives.
- Provides fire resistant protection. (Note: Will burn if heat source is extreme enough. Will not, however, propagate the flame and is self-extinguishing when there is no ignition source.)
- Provides maximum lubrication and heat transfer.
- Offers a wider operating temperature range.
- No need to change seals in your Power Team equipment. Just drain the standard oil and replace it with Flame-Out 220.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic fluid withstands moderate to severe operating conditions; provides excellent protection against rust.
- Offers superior anti-wear properties, has excellent multi-metal compatibility.
- Provides smooth, reliable operation in the coldest climate conditions.
|Order No.||Oil Description||Qty.|
|U.S. Metrics||European Metrics|
|9639||Flame-Out||1 gallon||231 cu. in.|
found you on line- less expensive then what I was paying, no delivery charge, quick delivery! What's not to like ? Call you in a couple months when I need more.Read more
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.