Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: SPX Power Team
- Model: SPX P460D
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 1966623
SPX P460D PUMP-HAND TWO SPEEDView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 57.9 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-477-8326
Add to cart to see a price so low we can't advertise it!
Unit of measure: each
- Rugged all metal construction for strength and durability that won’t burn through in welding environments.
- Heavy-duty, formed metal handle provides less flex, and less operator fatigue than round or composite handles.
- Convenient fill port on P23 and P55 allows pumps to be filled in a horizontal or vertical position.
- Fill cap seal acts as safety valve to prevent over-pressurizing of reservoir.
- Relief valve inboard of check valve prevents loads from drifting down.
- Large valve knob gives added control for slowly metering loads down.
Power Team hand pumps, with the angled fill port, have a built in "relief valve" protection system. This system is designed to protect over-pressurization of the reservoir from sudden back pressure. This system also works as a seal to prevent oil leaks.
|Order No.||For Use With||Speed||Volume per Stroke (cu. in)||Maximum Pressure (psi)||Handle Effort (lbs.)||Reservoir||Oil Port (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|
|LP||HP||LP||HP||Oil Cap. (cu. in.)||Usable Oil Cap. (cu. in.)|
|P460D||2||7.35||0.294||325||10,000||90||2.5 gal.||460||3/8 NPTF||57.9|
- 101796 - MDL-C, Hydraulic Hand Pump
- P Hydraulic Hand Pump (101359)
- 101797 - MDL-C, Hydraulic Hand Pump
- P Hydraulic Hand Pump (100706)
- P Series - Hand Pump (P460) - Diagram
- P Hydraulic Hand Pump (101403)
- P-2-Stage Hydraulic Hand Pump (100390)
- P Hydraulic Hand Pump (101475)
- P Hydraulic Hand Pump (100711)
- Hydraulic P Series – Hand Pump – Diagram 2
- 102842 - Hydraulic Hand Pump (Single and Two-Stage)
- View Catalog Page: 48
- P Hydraulic Hand Pump (101429)
- P Hydraulic Hand Pump (101428)
- P 2-Stage Hydraulic Hand Pump (101271)
found you on line- less expensive then what I was paying, no delivery charge, quick delivery! What's not to like ? Call you in a couple months when I need more.Read more
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.