Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: SPX Power Team
- SKU: 1966713
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: SPX PE182
SPX PE182 PUMP-ELEC 110/115V 50/60HZ
Add to cart to see a price so low we can't advertise it!
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 34.2 lb
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Payment methods:
- Unit of Measure: each
- Vanguard Jr. pumps provide two-speed high performance in a light-weight, compact package.
- Gauge port provided on pump. Metal reservoir on all models.
- Equipped with a 1⁄2 hp, 115 volt, 60/50 Hz single phase motor that starts under load, even at reduced voltage.
- Low amperage draw permits use with smaller generators and low amperage circuits.
- All pumps have a 10 foot remote control (PE183C has 25 foot remote control).
- CSA rated for intermittent duty. Noise level of 85-90 dBA.
For operating hydraulic crimping, cutting or other tools:
- No. PE183C - For crimping or pressing applications. Has special electrical circuitry to pulse/advance, hold at full pressure, build to a predetermined pressure, release and reset circuit. Features separate emergency return switch.
- No. PE184C - Allows you to alternately operate a spring-return cutting and/or crimping tool without disconnecting either tool. Select port connection with manual 4-way valve, start pump with remote control hand switch and extend connected tool. When hand switch is switched to off, pump stops and automatic valve opens, allowing tool to return. In center (neutral) position, manual control valve holds tool in position at time valve is shifted.
|Order No.||For use with Cyl. Type||Description||Valve Type||Valve Function||Control Switch ††||Motor||Reservoir Usable (cu .in.)|
|PE182||Single-Acting||Base model pump has 1/2 hp pump with 2-Way valve and 1/2 gal. reservoir.||2-Way||Advance Return†||Remote Motor Control (10 ft.) on/off||1/2 hp, 110/115VAC** 50/60 Hz, A.C., Single Phase||104|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.