- BRAND: SPX Power Team
- SKU: 1967202
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: SPX RH203
SPX RH203 CYL-20 TON 3in STROKE
Add to cart to see a price so low we can't advertise it!
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 20.0 lb
- Payment methods:
- Unit of Measure: EA
- Interchangeable piston head inserts provide versatility of application.
- 12, 20, 30, 60, 60 ton single-acting models feature threaded collar
- Withstands full "dead-end" loads.
- Corrosion resistant standpipe has "Power Tech" treatement
- All cylinders except RH120 are furnished with a 9796 3/8" NPT female half coupler
- Aluminum cylinder body and piston are featured on the RHA306 Cylinder
|Order No.||Cyl. Cap. (tons)||Stroke (in.)||Oil Cap. (cu. in.)||Mounting Holes and Bolt Circle (in.)||Cylinder Effective Area (sq. in.)||Internal Pressure at Cap. (psi)||Tons at 10,000 psi (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|
- RH503 MDL-B Cylinder SA SR (100591)
- RH 11T MDL-C Cylinder SA SR (100572)
- RH 23.6T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (101254)
- 108132 - MDL-D, Hydraulic Cylinder S/A S/R Hollow Center
- 101649 - MDL-A, Cylinder S/A S/R
- 108123 - MDL-C, Hydraulic Cylinder S/A S/R Hollow Center
- 101789 - MDL-B, Air Hydraulic Pump
- View Catalog Page: 20
- RH606 MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100667)
- Cylinders: RH Series – Center Hold (RH202) – Diagram
- 108069 - MDL-A, Cylinder S/A S/R - 13.8 Tons
- RH306 MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (101204)
- 101967 - MDL-B, Cylinder S/A S/R - RH1003
- 102397 - Hydraulic Cylinders, S/A & D/A
- 102397P - Cilindros Hidráulicos (Portuguese)
- 101809 - MDL-C, Cylinder S/A S/R
- RH603 MDL-A Cylinder SA (100750)
- 108125 - MDL-C, Hydraulic Cylinder S/A S/R Hollow Center - 31.7 Tons
- 108124 - MDL-B, Hydraulic Cylinder S/A S/R Hollow Center - 31.7 Tons
- RH306D MDL-B Cylinder DA (101621)
- 101866 - MDL-B, Cylinder SA
- 102397D - Hydraulikzylinder (Deutsch)
- RH121 MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100829)
- 108131 - MDL-D, Hydraulic Cylinder S/A S/R Hollow Center - 19.6 Tons
- RH302 MDL-B Cylinder SA SR (100590)
- 101878 - MDL-B, Cylinder SA SR
- 101752 - MDL-B, Cylinder SA SR (101752)
- 101879 - MDL-B, Cylinder SA SR
- RH 120 MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (101365)
- RH 20T MDL-C Cylinder SA SR (100573)
- 101912 - MDL-C, Cylinder D/A - RH306D
- RH1003 MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100697)
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.