More Grip. Less Slip. The Metric Power-Wedge Cog-Belt combines the advantages of the narrow wedge design with raw edge performance for maximum operating efficiency in a compact drive package. The narrow profile permits reduced drive widths and a smaller drive envelope. Higher horsepower ratings translate into greater design flexibility — reducing drive cost, space and weight. The Power-Wedge Cog-Belt is now made of EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), a synthetic rubber with outstanding properties. The raw-edge construction contributes to outstanding operating efficiency. More torque with little or no slippage. The result is savings — in time, in belt life and in energy costs.
- High horsepower ratings
- Design flexibility
- Longer belt life
- Oil and heat resistant
- Static conductive
- Resists hardening and glazing
- Broad operating temperature range (-50°F to +250°F)
- Smoother running
- Energy efficient
- Built to Chek Mate belt tolerances for a matched set
- Drives that require metric cross sections on industrial machinery, fans, pumps, and more
- Available in SPZX, SPAX, SPBX, and SPCX cross sections from 643mm to 5092mm.
|top width||13 mm|
|depth (per rib)||10 mm|
|top width (per rib)||13 mm|