Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
This banded version of “The Energy Saver” combines the longer life and superior performance of the Gold-Ribbon Cog-Belt with the stability of a banded belt. It provides excellent service life in harsh environments and high shock load conditions. The unique construction combines the superior flexing of precision molded cogs with the tenacious gripping power of raw edge sidewalls. Gold-Ribbon Cog-Band is designed to achieve longer belt life, higher efficiency and higher horsepower ratings. It’s an ideal choice for applications where increased horsepower or speed is required. The reinforced band across the top of two or more individual v-belts greatly enhances stability by preventing the belt from turning over or jumping off the drive.
- Prevents belt whip and rollover on long center distance drives
- Precision molded cogs
- Superior flexibility with reduced bending stress dissipates heat providing longer belt life
- Raw edge sidewalls produce a higher coefficient of friction reducing slippage
- Improved performance and efficiency
- Highly engineered tie-band permanently bonds or “ties” multiple belts together enabling belts to function as a single unit with even load distribution and wear
- Vibration is dampened
- Heavy shock loads are absorbed
- Blowers, fans, pumps, and more
- RBX, RCX and RDX cross-sections from 55" to 200"
- RBL, RCL, RDL cross-sections from 210" to 330"
|top width (per rib)||21/32"|
|depth (per rib)||7/16"|