Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
The Energy Saver! Reduce downtime and save energy with the efficient Gold-Ribbon Cog-Belt. The unique construction of the Gold-Ribbon Cog-Belt combines the superior flexing of precision molded cogs with the tenacious gripping power of raw edge sidewalls to provide higher energy efficiency, increased power ratings and longer belt life. On top of all this, the Gold-Ribbon Cog-Belt is now made of EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), a synthetic rubber that is durable, heat resistant, static conductive and resistant to hardening and glazing.
- Broad operating temperature (-50º to +250ºF)
- Smooth running
- Belt sidewalls reduce vibration for extended component life
- Cog profile reduces bending stress
- Improved flexibility for better performance on small diameter pulleys
- Built to Chek Mate belt tolerances for a matched set
- Blowers, pumps, high ambient temperature exhaust fans, and more
- AX, BX, CX, and DX belt cross-sections from 23" to 332"
|top width (per rib)||7/8"|
|depth (per rib)||17/32"|
Alternatives 1 items
||Jason CX133 RAW EDGE COGGED||Jason Industrial||$50.98||
||CX133 Gates 9014-2133||Gates Rubber||$48.92||
||Bando CX133 POWER KING COG V-BELT TOP WIDTH: 7/8 INCH V-DEPTH: 17/32 INCH||Bando||$41.65||