FENNER T402312 B-LOC B400 3-3/4"
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: T402312 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 818165
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
The B-LOC B400 Series 3-3/4” Keyless Bushing provides a high capacity, zero-backlash shaft to hub connection for shafts measuring 3-3/4” in diameter by means of a mechanical interference fit and transmits up to a maximum of 7603 ft lbs of torque.
Best Suited For: Applications that require a recessed installation of the bushing with no axial movement of the mounted component relative to the shaft during tightening.
B-LOC B400 Series 3-3/4” Keyless Bushings provide a zero-backlash frictional connection that will never wear or pound out and can accommodate high-torque, thrust, bending, and/or radial loads. Their self-releasing double taper design permits simple adjustment and removal and there is no axial movement during installation. Since the B-LOC B400 Series Keyless Bushings do not have a flange, the external diameter along the unit’s entire length is the same, therefore allowing the unit to be completely inserted into the component bore for flushed or recessed mounting.
• Self-releasing double taper design permits simple adjustment and removal
• No axial movement during installation
• Recessed installation without the need for a counterbore
Note: This product is not self-centering but Fenner Drives offers pilot bushings that provide pre-centering when required. The pilot bushings are supplied in sets of three (3) bushings and three (3) longer screws (replace plated locking screws).
Features of Fenner Drives Keyless Bushings:
• Ability to transmit higher torques
• True zero-backlash
• Less equipment downtime
• Ability to mount over existing keyways
• Complete axial and radial adjustability
• Simple installation, adjustment and removal
All Fenner Drives keyless locking devices operate using the simple wedge principle. An axial force is applied- by either a hex nut (Trantorque) or a series of annular screws (B-LOC)- to engage circular steel rings with mating tapers. The resulting wedge action creates a radial force on the tapered rings, one of which contracts to squeeze the shaft while the other expands and presses into the component bore.
|Component Bore Diameter:||5.305"|
|Installation Torque:||51 ft lb|
|Screw Size:||M10 x 25|
|Shaft Diameter:||3 3/4"|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.