Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas that do not require oil, water and dust tight protection.
- 0.048”, 0.063” & 0.075” carbon steel depending on enclosure size.
- Spot weld construction.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Butt hinge.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Ground stud on door.
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Subpanel mounting hardware.
Tamper-resistant inserts available. Optional mounting straps available.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS8)
NEMA Type 1UL Listed Type 1CSA Type 1IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 30
|Est. Ship Weight||24.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.