Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Saginaw Control
- Model: SCE-100AFSD
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 1360038
Saginaw Control SCE-100AFSD Arc Flash Enclosure
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 17.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 775-343-1834
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
Designed for use with enclosures that require additional protection against Arc Flash. This enclosure can be used within an environmentally rated enclosure to isolate the main power supply. Increasing personal protection by preventing incidental contact or exposure to the high voltage arc flash and shock hazard, and potentially reducing the PPE level for the lower risk components when the Internal Disconnect Enclosure cover is closed. The Internal Disconnect Enclosure can be easily incorporated into a new system or added to a pre-existing system on variable depth or cable operated disconnects. Aids in achieving compliance with NFPA 70E by concealing main power supply.
- 0.060” carbon steel.
- Enclosures are symmetrical for use with left or right hand disconnects.
- Removable continuous hinges.
- 110 degree door stop prevents incidental contact with other componants.
- Black quarter turn latch.
- Black spring loaded quarter turn latch with 7mm square insert and key.
- Latches automatically when door is closed.
- Gland plate top and bottom provides easy installation of wires.
- Mounting holes provided in back for securing to the sub-panel.
- Ground stud on door and body.
Orange texture powder coat
Industry Standards - (IS8)
NEMA Type 1UL Listed Type 1CSA Type 1IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 30
|Description||Arc Flash Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||17.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.