Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Saginaw Control
- Model: SCE-1008ELJSS
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 1360191
16" x 14" x 8" Stainless steel control enclosure
NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 6.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 989-799-6871
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water. For outdoor applications a drip shield is recommended.
- 0.063” stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Mounting feet included.
- Optional latches available.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS5)
NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4, 4X and 12CSA Type 4, 4X and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Description||S.S. ELJ Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||6.00 lbs|
What i needed, when i needed it
Needed the panel and MRO came through! AS ALWAYS!Read more
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.