Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrumentation and components in indoor & outdoor locations. For outdoor applications a drip shield is recommended.
- 0.104” stainless Steel Type 304
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Removable centerpost.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchored into reinforced top.
- Body stiffeners.
- Stainless Steel concealed hinges.
- Black key locking/padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Removable print pocket on main door of disconnect enclosures.
- 12” removable floor stands.
- Panel supports.
- Provision for mechanical interlock.
- Oil & water resistant gasket.
- Ground stud on door and body.
Provisions for mechanical interlock. See Accessory section to order.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS5)
NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13UL Listed Type 4, 4X and 12CSA Type 4, 4X and 12IEC IEC 60529 IP IP 66
|Description||S.S. 2DR EL LPPL Enclosure|
|Est. Ship Weight||509.00 lbs|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Saginaw Control's Sales Terms and Conditions as stated on their website.
SCE must receive written request for any product to be returned. Standard product in resalable condition will be assessed a 20% restocking charge. Return freight to be paid by purchaser. Upon receipt of product, SCE will inspect and determine salability. Any cost above restocking charge required to make product salable shall be deducted from the credit.
* No returns will be accepted of product that is requested to be returned after 6 months of its initial ship date.