Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: Dongan
- SKU: 2937372
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 35-Y010
Dongan 35-Y010 .100KVA 120X240-16/32 TRANSFORMER
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 5.0 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: EA
Buck-Boost transformers are single phase, four winding transformers designed for two purposes. The first purpose is as a low voltage isolation transformer for use on 12, 16, 24, 32, or 48 volt circuits. When used as low voltage transformers, Buck-Boost transformers have capacities of .050 kVA to 5.0 kVA. Their second, and more important use, is as a BuckBoost transformer. Buck-Boost means that these transformers are used to buck (lower) or boost (increase) line voltage to match required load voltage. When connected as a Buck Boost transformer, these transformers, with dual primaries of120 x 240, or 240 x 480, and dual secondaries of 12 / 24, 16 / 32, or 24 / 48 volts, have literally hundreds of voltage matching applications. Copper windings and copper lead wire terminations used throughout.
- Series 35 has a UL Class 105C insulation system with 55C temperature rise at a maximum ambient of 40C. This insures a long life and cool operating temperatures.
- Series 80 has a UL Class 180C insulation system with 115C temperature rise at a maximum ambient of 40C.
- NEMA Type 3R, wall mount enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor use. May be used in banks of 2 or 3 units for standard three phase voltages and nonstandard, open delta autotransformer applications. (Note: .050 kVA - .100kVA are in a NEMA Type 1 enclosure)
- Multiple knockouts provide convenient conduit entry and exit locations through the front access wiring compartment.
- Ground studs provided for bonding compatibility with both metallic and nonmetallic conduit.