Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: ACME
- SKU: 884713
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: ALRC360CBC
ALRC360CBC Ac Line Reactors 480 Volts 5% Impedance 600 Volts 4% Impedance
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 124.0 lb
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: EA
Protect your sensitive equipment from harmful line disturbances with Acme AC Line Reactors. AC Line Reactors help prevent equipment failure and downtime, and can add years to the life of your equipment. Designed to protect DC motor drives, AC variable frequency drives and the motors they power. AC Line Reactors allow Acme to augment the Drive Isolation Transformer pack to offer both line and load power quality protection for a wide range of applications. Our product line features flexible design and ease of installation for use in a variety of applications such as paper machines, process lines, press controls and drive systems, along with tube mills and other sophisticated process equipment. These applications are found in such industries as food and beverage, paper, packaging systems and printing.
- Gapped iron core inductor - designed for optimum performance while providing harmonics compensation
- Precision wound copper coils - maximum protection from short-circuiting
- Compact design - allows for more flexible installation
- Finger-safe terminal blocks
- 480 Volts, 5% 60Hz; 600 Volts, 4% Z; 240 Volts, 10% Z
- Protects from damaging voltage drops
- Eliminates nuisance tripping of drives or circuit breakers
- Reduces motor current surges and power line spike currents
- Improves true power factor of capacitor input drives
- Cooler, quieter operation
- Reduction of harmonic distortion
- Longer life for motors and solid state components
|Out of Package Height (in)||10.930|
|Out of Package Width (in)||16.500|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||9.500|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||124.000|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/