Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: ACME
- Model: PT061150005LS
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 885172
PT061150005LS Panel-Tran? Zone Power Centers Single Phase 60 Hz 480 Primary Volts 240/120 Secondary VoltsView additional description
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 120.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-334-5214
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
PT061150005LS Panel-Tran? Zone Power Centers Single Phase 60 Hz 480 Primary Volts 240/120 Secondary Volts
Acme has firmly positioned themselves as the most predominant Panel-Tran Power Centers manufacturers globally. Their transformers are built using top quality material, to ensure durability and reliability. Most importantly, their Panel-Tran Power Centers are designed expertly to meet most elite and definite requirements. They are commonly used to distribute power in both commercial and industrial applications.
Panel-Tran Power Center comes fully assembled; they do not require any further wiring and mounting of components. This saves space, time, and money for the buyer. All you need is to add your preferred choice of breakers and everything turns out perfectly. You can place Acme's Panel-Tran Power Centers either indoors or outdoors. Essentially, they can function virtually in any environmental or atmospheric conditions. However, though Acme's brands offer quiet and long lasting operations, it good to keep these devices where you think they will not cause any unnecessary sounds. Of course, you wouldn't like to place a transformer in a boardroom on in an office.
Installing and using the Panel-Trans is very easy. Bearing in mind all the assembling work has been done for you, then this transformer can only be termed as one of a kind. Above all, Acme's Panel-Tran Power Centers have strictly conformed to ANSI, OSHA and NEMA standards.
- Primary Voltage - 480 volts
- Secondary Voltage - 240/120 volts
- Per NEC and UL requirements, the Acme Panel-Tran line of assembly comes completely fitted with secondary and primary main circuit breakers
- The power panel assembly houses one-inch 1, 2 or 3-pole common trip, ground fault circuit breakers and duplex secondary branch circuit breakers
- Can successfully function in a variety of environmental and atmospheric conditions
- Electrostatically shielded to offer transient voltage protection at no additional cost
- UL listed for both indoor and outdoor operation
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/