Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: ACME
- SKU: 885180
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: PT061150010SS
PT061150010SS Panel-Tran? Zone Power Centers Group I ? 304 Ss Single Phase 60 Hz 480 Primary Volts 240/120
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 185.0 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: EA
Acme offers the world's largest variety of Panel-Tran Power Centers, the ideal way to save time, space and money when you need a reliable zone power solution. Instead of buying, assembling and installing separate components, you can rely on one pre-tested, pre-wired combination of a primary breaker disconnect, dry-type shielded transformer, secondary breaker disconnect and a secondary power panel that is pre-assembled in a Type 3R enclosure. All our Panel-Tran Power Centers are UL listed and have a 10 year warranty. Panel assembly will accommodate one-inch, 1, 2 or 3-pole, common trip, duplex secondary branch circuit breakers and ground fault circuit breakers. The cost, versatility and ease of installation makes our product the best cost zone power solution available.
- A pre-wired combination of a primary breaker disconnect, dry-type shielded transformer, secondary breaker disconnect and a secondary power panel in one convenient package
- Primary and secondary main circuit breakers provided
- UL-3R enclosure
- Meets or exceeds UL, CSA, NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards
- Shielded for cleaner power
- Comply with NEC Class 1, Division 2, Group A-D when installed per NEC 501-2 (b)
- Encapsulated construction
- 480 Primary Volts; 240/120 Secondary Volts; 1Ø, 60 Hz
|Out of Package Height (in)||34.380|
|Out of Package Width (in)||15.880|
|Out of Package Length/Depth (in)||11.000|
|Out of Package Weight (lbs)||185.000|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
20% Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/