Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 62C-12
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 105452
DIXON 62C-12 3/4" UNION
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.4 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 909-605-6400
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Use with copper, aluminum and thermoplastic tubing.
- Manufactured for low and medium pressure tubing connection work where excessive vibration or tube movement is not involved.
- No flaring, soldering or other preparation of tubing necessary to assemble
- Slide nut, then sleeve onto tubing. The thread end of the nut must face out.
- Insert tube into the fitting. Be sure the tube is bottomed on the fitting shoulder.
- Assemble nut to body, and tighten hand-tight. Then follow the number of appropriate wrench turns for the given size.
- Temperature and type of tubing used are important factors in working pressure ranges. Pressure rating given at 73°F. For thermoplastic tubing, see manufacturers recommendation for pressure range.
- Temperature ranges are given for use with soft metal tubing. For thermoplastic tubing, see manufacturers recommendation for tubing temperature range.
- Not recommended for steel tubing
- Not recommended for applications using gaseous media.
- Underwriter's Laboratories listed for flammable liquid
- SAE J-512
- Reference SAE 060101 BA
|Working Pressure||100 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to +250°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|