Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Designed for use with alcohol or other anti-freeze agents when units are installed in cold temperature environments.
- Micro-fog lubricators, identified by a red adjusting screw, are used for applications containing one or more points of lubrication, cylinders and multiple or single tools.
- Metal Bowl
- 4 oz. reservoir
- Quick release bayonet bowl
- Micro-fog design delivers aerosol mist
How it works
- Air flow through the lubricator lifts oil from the reservoir to the sight-feed dome. Oil is dropped into the fog generator and atomized into a fine mist. Lightweight particles are delivered downstream for lubrication. Heavier particles fall back into the reservoir.
- The micro-fog lubricator delivers 10% of the oil drops visible through the transparent sight-feed dome.
- In-line or modular installation
- FRL's are designed for air service only, unless otherwise indicated.
- Micro-fog lubricators cannot be filled under pressure.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F.
- SCFM ratings at 90 PSIG inlet pressure
- Recommended lubricants: misting type oil rated 50 to 200 SSU (ISO Grade 7 to 46) at 100°F
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|