Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Transparent bowl
- 5 oz. bowl
- Fully automatic, float operated
- Full 1/2" NPT drain inlet
- Quick-disconnect clamp ring for easy bowl removal when servicing
- No electrical connections
- Easily installed
- A 1/8" NPT drain discharge orifice allows the liquid discharge to be piped to a container or sewer.
How it works
- As liquid contaminants collect in the bowl, they raise a closed-cell cellular float. When the liquid level reaches a given point, the float triggers a mechanism which pilots line pressure against a large area piston or diaphragm which snaps open the drain valve. The contaminants are discharged from the drain orifice at line pressure. As the liquid level falls, the pilot valve closes, line pressure against the piston/diaphragm returns to atmosphere and the drain valve snaps closed.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 PSIG|
|Temperature Range||32°F to 125°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|