Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: X03-02
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 114707
DIXON X03-02 1/4" IN LINE DESICCANT DRYER TRANSView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 8.1 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Manual air dryers are used to remove water vapor from compressed air systems, in applications such as paint spraying, laboratory instruments and small control air systems.
- Transparent Bowl
- 1.64 lb. bowl
- Silica gel changes from blue to pink to indicate the need to replace or regenerate the desiccant
- Slotted bowl guard for visual detection of color change
- No electrical connection necessary
- Provides atmospheric dew point of -45°F with dry desiccant at 100 PSI and 70°F
- Filtration of absorber type dryers is important to protect the desiccant bed from contamination.
- Cleaner incoming air will result in better performance, longer life and fewer service problems.
- FRL's are designed for air service only, unless otherwise indicated.
- An after-filter should be placed downstream from the desiccant dryer to ensure solid contaminants such as desiccant dust do not migrate downstream.
- SCFM ratings at 100 PSIG inlet pressure
- Will dry up to 4400 standard cubic feet of air
- Desiccant is good for approximately 440 minutes at maximum continuous air flow before regeneration is required
- To regenerate silica gel desiccant, it must be heated to at least 350°F for approximately 3 hours or until color has changed from pink to blue. Allow desiccant to cool to room temperature before pouring back into unit bowl.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 PSIG|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|
Perfect fit, excellent price.Read more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more