Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
- Manual air dryers are used to remove water vapor from compressed air systems, in applications such as paint spraying, laboratory instruments and small control air systems.
- Metal Bowl
- 1.64 lb. bowl
- Silica gel changes from blue to pink to indicate the need to replace or regenerate the desiccant
- Slotted bowl guard for visual detection of color change
- No electrical connection necessary
- Provides atmospheric dew point of -45°F with dry desiccant at 100 PSI and 70°F
- Filtration of absorber type dryers is important to protect the desiccant bed from contamination.
- Cleaner incoming air will result in better performance, longer life and fewer service problems.
- FRL's are designed for air service only, unless otherwise indicated.
- An after-filter should be placed downstream from the desiccant dryer to ensure solid contaminants such as desiccant dust do not migrate downstream.
- SCFM ratings at 100 PSIG inlet pressure
- Will dry up to 4400 standard cubic feet of air
- Desiccant is good for approximately 440 minutes at maximum continuous air flow before regeneration is required
- To regenerate silica gel desiccant, it must be heated to at least 350°F for approximately 3 hours or until color has changed from pink to blue. Allow desiccant to cool to room temperature before pouring back into unit bowl.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 PSIG|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|