Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 150-C-ALH
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 102980
DIXON 150-C-ALH COUPLER
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
- Buna-N gasket
- Durable stainless steel cam arm pins
- Supplied with safety clips
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances
- Stainless pins will not rust or bind, providing great strength and safety
- Recess holds gasket firmly in place - ensures proper placement
- Long shank design allows proper banding, thus eliminating the major cause of hose damage
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
|Maximum Operating Pressure||250 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|