Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 4060-A-AL
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 104817
DIXON 4060-A-AL ADAPTOR REDUCER
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 2.7 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 909-605-6400
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- In reducing couplings, the cam and groove end is the first size in the part number.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating is based on the seal of the mating part
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
|Size||4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||75 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||5|