Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 4060-A-AL
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 104817
DIXON 4060-A-AL ADAPTOR REDUCERView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 2.7 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- In reducing couplings, the cam and groove end is the first size in the part number.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating is based on the seal of the mating part
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
|Size||4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||75 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||5|
Perfect fit, excellent price.Read more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more