Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Dixon
- Model: 3HTF4
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 104661
DIXON 3HTF4 3/8 ISO-FF CPLR 1/2 NPTF FEMALEView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, FDA FKM, Mil-Nitrile, Fuel Nitrile and Silicone
- Kalrez seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to ISO16028
- Parker FEM-Series, Snap-Tite 74-Series, Hansen FF, Aeroquip/Eaton FD89, Stucchi A/FIRG, Faster FFH/2FFN/2FFI, Safeway FF49-Series
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Couplers have polyurethane valve stem O-Ring, with a temperature range of -65° to +212°F
- Ancillary coupler seals are Nitrile (Buna-N), with a temperature range of -40°F to +250°F
- PTFE or TPC-ET Anti-Extrusion ring protects main coupling valve seal from dynamic impulse pressure damage.
- High flow performance, compact profile
- Easily rebuildable!
- Bulkhead mountable sleeve for breakaway, multi-plate or Blindmate installations
- DORS (dual opposing retention spheres) retention system prevents valve stem ejection during surge flow and pressure spike conditions.
- Rated pressure for connected Steel Coupler and Steel Plug: 5,000 PSI (345 bar) Maximum Working and 20,000 PSI (1,379 bar) burst
- Rated pressure for uncoupled Steel Coupler: 5,000 PSI (345 bar) Maximum Working and 20,000 PSI (1,379 bar) burst
|Maximum OD||1.24" (31.5mm)|
|Pressure Rating||See Product Details|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||5|
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more
Exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised. shipping was next day and free.Read more