Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
- Used on construction equipment, farm implements and most other mobile equipment
- The International Standard Organization (ISO) has adopted specifications regarding dimensions and interchangeability.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Couplers have a PTFE Anti-Extrusion ring
- Ball style shut-off valve
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Pioneer Agricultural Interchange
- Parker/Pioneer 4000 Series
- Safeway S20
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum OD||1.42" (36.07mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||4000 PSI (275 Bar)|
|Burst Pressure||25000 PSI (1700 Bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||25|