Add products to your shopping cart
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Unvalved Coupler and Brass Plug: 300 PSI (20 bar) Maximum Working and 14,500 PSI (1,000 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Unvalved Coupler and Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 14,200 PSI (1,000 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Silicone gaskets are standard
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Mold Coolant Interchange
- Foster Series- FJT, Hansen Flo-Temp, Tomco MC-Series, Parker Moldmate, DME Jiffy-Tite
- Maximum working and burst pressure is based on a coupled set, contact Dixon for pressure ratings.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Temperature Range||-90°F to +400°F (-68°C to +205°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|