Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Straight-Through Pressure-Wash Interchange
- Interchanges with Parker-Hannifin SST/BST, Foster FST, Hansen ST, and Tomco ST couplings
- These couplers have no internal valves, providing maximum flow with minimum pressure drop.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid brass
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and spring maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Contact Dixon for additional seal material options, pressure ratings and other technical information.
- Do Not Disconnect with pressure in line.
- Dixon cannot assume liability for misapplication of products resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, property damage and/or personal injury including death.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Male Thread Size||1"- 11-1/2|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||1,200 PSI (83 Bar)|
|Burst Pressure||4,800 PSI (331 Bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F- +250°F (-40°C- +121°)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||25|
|Thread Size||1"- 11-1/2|