Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Coxreels SD Series "Static Discharge" cable reels are built heavy duty and designed for long lasting performance. They are specifically design to be used in combustible environments where the static buildup could ignite a spark and subsequent explosion. Static discharge or grounding reels are commonly paired with fuel hose reels.
- Available with 7 strand x 7 wire galvanized steel or stainless steel cable
- High visibility orange vinyl cable cover
- Includes cable, ball stop & 50 Amp grounding clamp (100 Amp copper grounding clamp available, consult factory)
Design & Structure
- Commonly paired with fuel reels & used in combustible environment for grounding purposes
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle and lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Bottom of base is un-powder coated to ground reel
- Controlled retraction speed up to 80% slower on EZ-Coil models
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position non-sparking lock ratchet mechanism secures cable at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Reel does not come with Stainless steel cable
Possible Fields of Application
- Fuel/Service Trucks
- Fuel Storage & Dispensing Systems
- Ground Support
- Aviation Static Grounding
- Aviation Refueling
- Vehicle Refueling
- Marine/Ship Refueling/Offshore
- Oil Refinery
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).