Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: CoxReels
- Model: SHL-N-525-BXN
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 2517261
Coxreels SHL-N-525-BXN (Hose not included)View additional description
- Typically ships in: 10 days
- Weight: 45.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 480-820-6396
Coxreels DEF Series are equipped with a stainless steel external full-flow swivel and chemical resistant Viton seals to provide a safe, reliable Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing solution. The swivel is easy to access for simple seal maintenance and fast DEF dispenser hose installation. Coxreels professional DEF reeling systems are available in heavy-duty single pedestal (SH Series) or supreme-duty dual pedestal (T Series) configurations. Both versatile designs are outfitted with Coxreels' original Super Hub dual axle support systems to increase stability and reduce vibration during operation, making these reels the perfect DEF handling solutions for either stationary or rugged mobile applications.
Coxreels Fuel Dispensing Reels are designed to handle various non-aromatic fuel applications including diesel, kerosene, fuel oil and heating oil. Coxreels professional fuel dispensing reels are available in heavy-duty single pedestal (SH Series), supreme-duty dual pedestal (T Series) or box-style frame (SP Series) configurations. These fuel reels are an essential component found in utility, ground support, and bulk liquid handling transport services mounted on fuel storage & dispensing systems, fuel/lube trucks, aircraft refuelers, and tank trucks. The convenient uncoiling systems with the added hose control allow the operator to efficiently handle fuel transfers.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel 90° NPT swivel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing applications.
- Swivel seals: Viton
- DEF dispensing hose designed to convey the high-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF. Temperature Range: -40°F to +257°F
- Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet for fuel dispensing applications
- Electroless nickel plated steel swivel on 1" models
- Swivel seals: Nitrile
Design & Structure
- Sturdy single (SH models) or dual (T Models) pedestal reel features Coxreels' exclusive Super Hub dual axle support system
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Each of these reels is built of their standard series with their own unique features & benefits
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position non-sparking lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Controlled retraction speed up to 80% slower on EZ-Coil Models
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Vehicle Refueling
- Tank Trucks
- Fuel/Lube Trucks
- Fuel Storage & Dispensing Systems
- DEF Storage & Dispensing Systems
- Aircraft Refueling
- Marine/Ship Refueling/Offshore
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Great product, great service and pricing. Easy to access shipping details.Read more
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).