Panther belts are designed to improve performance and drive life while reducing maintenance and downtime. The energy efficient Panther belt offers higher torque capacity than the Carlisle Synchro-Cog HT belt and conventional synchronous belts. Panther belts are designed with a non-aramid fiber tensile member that delivers strength and dimensional stability. Uniquely engineered teeth are made of an advanced polymer compound which increases both the strength and abrasion resistance of the teeth. Panther belts provide power transmission with less wear, less noise and less maintenance from a less expensive and more compact drive.
- High performance advanced polymer compound for longer belt life
- Graphite impregnated fabric facing for improved wear resistance
- Optimized cord for high torque loading
- Reduced tension decay
- Jump and shear resistant
- Shock absorbing
- Reduced noise
- Superior performance in HTS, PowerGrip GT2 and RPP sprockets
NOTE: HTS is a registered trademark of Martin Sprocket & Gear, Inc. PowerGrip and GT are registered trademarks of Gates Corporation.
- Conveyors, blowers, paper converting equipment, printing machinery, paper mills, textile equipment, HVACR, packaging equipment, machine tools, centrifuges, exercise equipment, industrial machinery, and more
- 8M, 14M and 20M pitch from 19" to 195"
|Number of Teeth||210|