1032170 .062 X 3 FLAT ORANGE 85 100
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: 1032170 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 154900
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|Silicon Certificate of Compliance|
|Eagle Butt Welding Instructions|
|Eagle Mini Welding Instructions|
|Eagle Freestyle Welding Instructions|
|Safety Data Sheet - Article Exemption|
Eagle Orange 85 Non-Reinforced Flat Belting is constructed of solid polyurethane with an 85 Shore A durometer that provides excellent abrasion resistance, high elasticity, and is also self-tensioning. Packaged in 100'/30.5m lengths.
Best Suited For: An all-purpose, highly versatile non-reinforced polyurethane belt for virtually any light to medium duty conveying application, requiring a flat belt.
The Original Orange belt! Eagle Orange 85 Non-Reinforced Flat Belts offer a simple and practical option for your conveying needs. Made from a highly elastic, 85 Shore A durometer polyurethane. Due to their highly elastic properties, these belts are installed preloaded and require no take-up or tensioning mechanisms.
• Independently tested and verified to meet FDA standards for direct food contact
• Solid polyurethane construction
• 85 Shore A durometer polyurethane belting
• High elasticity; no take-ups required
• REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
The proven workhorses! Eagle Orange 85 Non-Reinforced Flat belts are the proven workhorses for material transfer and light-duty power transmission applications.
Precise parameters and exacting quality standards result in a belt of such dimensional consistency that it maintains constant speed, which improves the performance of your conveyor system and provides smoother power transmission or motion transfer.
Eagle Orange Non-Reinforced Flat belts are easily welded endless in the field with a Fenner Drives Butt Welding Kit.
|Profile size:||.055"x.375", .062"x.500", .062"x.75"w/gde, .062"x1.50", .062"x1.75", .062"x2.00", .062"x3.00", .078"x.750", .090"x1.00", .090"x1.25", .090"x1.50", .090"x2.00", .125"x.625", .125"x1.00", .250"x.625"|
|Compliancy:||FDA, REACH, RoHS|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.