4940065 Z EAGLE ORANGE 85 R 100
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: 4940065 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 155045
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|Safety Data Sheet - Article Exemption|
|Silicon Certificate of Compliance|
|Eagle Overlap Welding Instructions|
|Eagle Butt Welding Instructions|
Eagle Orange 85 Reinforced Vee Belting is constructed of polyurethane with an 85 Shore A durometer and reinforced with a polyester tensile cord that combines excellent abrasion resistance with high strength and low stretch. Packaged in 100'/30.5m length.
Best Suited For: An all-purpose, highly versatile polyester reinforced polyurethane belt for virtually any medium to heavy duty conveying application or medium duty power transmission application, requiring a Vee belt profile.
Eagle Orange 85 Reinforced Vee Belts embody no-nonsense qualities such as high-strength, low stretch, and a polyester reinforcing tensile cord that makes heavier loads possible to convey. Eagle Orange 85 Reinforced Vee Belts can also double as an option for your medium-duty power transmission applications.
• Independently tested and verified to meet FDA standards for direct food contact
• 85 shore A durometer
• polyurethane belting
• Polyester reinforcing tensile cord
• Low stretch
• High strength
• REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
The proven workhorses! Eagle Orange 85 Reinforced Vee Belts are the proven workhorses for material transfer and medium-duty power transmission applications.
Precise parameters and exacting quality standards result in a belt of such dimensional consistency that it maintains constant speed, which improves the performance of your conveyor system and provides smoother power transmission or motion transfer.
Eagle Orange Reinforced Vee Belts are easily welded endless in the field with either a Fenner Drives Butt Welding Kit or for the strongest weld possible, a Fenner Drives Overlap Welding Kit.
Since Eagle Orange 85 Reinforced Vee Belts are not self-tensioning, they work perfectly with Fenner Drives’ own T-Max Automatic Belt Tensioners.
|Profile size:||A/13, B/17, Z/10|
|Reinforcement:||Single Polyester Cord|
|Compliancy:||FDA, REACH, RoHS|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.