Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
The two wire standard female thermocouple connector TMPTRN07 includes a signal amplifier that converts the resistive change of a 100 ohms, 0.00385 RTD sensor or probe across a dedicated temperature range into an industry standard two wire, 4 to 20 mA analog output. It can be mated with both miniature and standard male quick disconnect style RTDs.
- RTD Transmitter, Type 385
- Temperature Range 36° to 1056° F (2° to 569° C)
- Encapsulated Electronics Housing
- Factory Calibrated, No Adjustments Required
- Provides Two Wire 4-20 mA Analog Output
- 9 to 24 VDC Power