LoveJoy 69790405825 1080 HUB 48MM 14X3.8MM KW
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790405825 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1800198
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Lovejoy is pleased to be able to provide quality grid couplings covering a
large number of industry standard sizes and lengths. The Lovejoy grid style
coupling has proven itself in performance and popularity over a wide range
Lovejoy’s grid style coupling design has demonstrated its ability to dampen
vibration by as much as 30% and can cushion shock loads that could cause
damage to both the driving and driven equipment. The tapered grid spring
design absorbs impact energy by spreading the energy out over the full
length of the grid spring thus reducing the magnitude of the torque spikes.
The Lovejoy design uses a curved hub tooth profile which creates a
progressive contact with the flexible grid spring as the application torque
increases. This feature provides a more effective and efficient transmission
of power in properly aligned couplings.
Lovejoy’s versatile design of industry standard hubs and grid springs
for both horizontal and vertical cover styles allow Lovejoy couplings
to be interchangeable with other industry standard grid couplings and
Proper grid coupling installation and maintenance can add to a longer
coupling life. Grid spring replacement is simple and can be performed at a
fraction of the cost and time of a complete coupling.
The Lovejoy Grid coupling is an ideal coupling for
applications where excellent performance is desired and
additional requirements for vibration dampening may
exist. The Horizontal Split Cover design is recommended
in applications where there may be some constraints
on the diameter of the coupling. The vertical design is
recommended for applications where higher speed is one of
- Designed for ease of maintenance and grid spring replacement
- High tensile grid springs ensure superior coupling performance and longer coupling life
- Split covers allow for easy access to grid springs
- Interchangeable with industry standard grid couplings
|Description||1080 HUB 48MM 14X3.8MM KW|
|Hub Material||Alloy Steel|
|Bore Type||Finished Bore and Keyway|
|Bore Size||48.00 mm|
|Lovejoy® Grid Coupling Size||1080|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Size (Dimension T)||1/4-20|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Location Size (Dimension SL)||0.940 in23.88 mm|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||14 x 3.8 mm|
|Length thru Bore||3.50 in88.90 mm|
|Overall Length||7.120 in180.80 mm|
|Outside Diameter (Horiontal Style Cover)||7.640 in194.00 mm|
|Outside Diameter (Vertical Style Cover)||7.130 in181.10 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.062 in27.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||3.000 in76 mm|
|Dimension FD||5.000 in127.00 mm|
|Dimension FL||0.500 in12.70 mm|
|Dimension HD||4.130 in104.90 mm|
|Dimension G1||0.118 in3.00 mm|
|Dimension L (Horizontal Style Cover)||4.550 in115.57 mm|
|Dimension L (Vertical Style Cover)||1.740 in44.20 mm|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment at Installation (Dimension P)||0.0080 in|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment during Operation (Dimension P)||0.016 in|
|Dimension R||3.500 in88.90 mm|
|Dimension SL||0.940 in23.88 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension G) - Normal Gap||0.118 in3.00 mm|
|Cubic inches||59.69915 in³|
|Nominal Torque||18150.00 in·lb2051.00 N·m|
|Max. Speed (Horizontal Style Cover)||3600.00 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Vertical Style Cover)||4750.00 rpm|
|Max. Angular Misalignment at Installation (X-Y)||0.006 in|
|Max. Angular Misalignment during Operation (X-Y)||0.024 in|
Coupling Part Numbers
|Falk™ Steelflex® Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1080T10|
|Morse® / Browning® Grid-Flex Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||GF2080H|
|Dodge® Grid-Lign® Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1080T10|
|Kop-Flex® / Kop-Grid® Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1080H|
|Falk™ Steelflex® Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1080T20|
|Morse® / Browning® Grid-Flex Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||GF2080V|
|Dodge® Grid-Lign® Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1080T20|
|Kop-Flex® / Kop-Grid® Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1080V|
- High tensile, shot-peened alloy steel grid springs and precision machined hubs ensure superior coupling performance and long life.
- Lovejoy’s grid couplings with tapered grids are designed to be interchangeable with other industry standard grid couplings with both horizontal and vertical grid covers.
- Lovejoy grid couplings are designed for ease of installation and maintenance reducing labor and downtime costs.
- The torsional flexibility and resilience of Lovejoy grid couplings helps reduce vibration and cushions shock and impact loads.
- Cover fasteners can be provided in either Inch or Metric sizes.
- Excellent for use in applications where the equipment is close coupled or spaced apart requiring a spacer style coupling arrangement.
- Stock spacer designs are available or requests for custom spacer lengths can be addressed by Lovejoy engineering.
- Size 1020 thru 1090 hubs are provided with clearance fit bores and 2 set screws at 90°.
- Size 1100 thru 1200 hubs are provided with interference fit bores and no set screws.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.