CJ 42 SPIDER 80A BLUE
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514461465 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1796840
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- The Curved Jaw coupling consists of two standard hubs and one elastomeric spider.
Elastomeric spiders are offered in four different shore hardnesses:
80 Shore A (Blue) - offering good dampening properties
92 Shore A (Yellow) - for general and hydraulic applications
95/98 Shore A (Red) - for high torque requirements
64 Shore D(Green) - for high humidity environments
|Description||CJ 42 SPIDER 80A BLUE|
|Spider Type||80 Shore A|
|Coupling Type||Elastomeric Insert|
|Stock Sizes||14 - 180|
|Set Screw Size||5/16-18|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Location Size (Dimension SL)||0.790 in20.07 mm|
|Outside Diameter||3.74 in95 mm|
|Spider Outside Diameter (Dimension A)||3.740 in95.00 mm|
|Spider Inside Diameter (Dimension H)||1.810 in46.00 mm|
|Spider Thickness (Dimension W)||0.790 in20.00 mm|
|Dimension G||1.020 in25.91 mm|
|Dimension S||1.810 in45.97 mm|
|Distance between Spider and Hub Face (Dimension CL)||0.120 in3.05 mm|
|Cubic inches||11.05020 in³|
|Normal Temperature Range||-40 to 212 ºF|
|Max. Temperature Range||-40 to 248 ºF|
|Nominal Torque||823.00 in·lb93.00 N·m|
|Max. Torque||1637.00 in·lb185.00 N·m|
|Max. Speed||7100 rpm|
|Angular Displacement||0.070 in|
|Max. Angular Displacement (∆ Ka), n=1500 [1/min]||1 º|
|Max. Axial Displacement (∆ Ka)||0.0790 in|
|Max. Radial Displacement (∆ Kr)||0.0120 in|
|Axial Misalignment||0.039 to 252 in|
|Angular Misalignment||0.90 to 1.30 º|
|Parallel Misalignment||0.008 to 0.027 in|
|Wind-Up Angle at Nominal Torque||3.20 º|
|Wind-Up Angle at Max. Torque||5.00 º|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||16.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||47.00 hp|
The Curved Jaw Design
- Three piece design that is easy to assemble
- The curved jaw design incorporates both radial and axial curvature (crowning) to the elastomer (spider)
- Hubs are offered in sintered iron, steel, aluminum, cast iron and nodular iron materials
- Three different urethane elastomers available
- No metal to metal contact and no lubrication required
- Fail safe design due to the jaw in compression design (continues to function after the elastomer fails)
- The CJ series covers a torque range of 67 to 247,800 in-lbs
- Four types of spiders are available for the CJ Series of couplings
- Urethane spiders provide high abrasion resistance and elasticity, along with good damping characteristics
- The spiders are offered in a variety of shore hard nesses, each providing a different level of torque capacity, damping, and chemical resistance
- The 92A shore insert (yellow in color) is the standard, offering excellent torque carrying capacity
- The 80A shore insert (blue) offers the best damping characteristics
- The 95/98A shore spider (red) offers higher torque than the standard 92 shore, but retains greater damping capacity compared to the 64D shore insert (green)
- The 64D shore insert is offered for high humidity environments, higher temperatures, and offers the highest torque capacity
- The standard curved jaw spider design has a hole in the center to accommodate small between shaft end measurements
- The 80A, 92A, and 95/98A shore spiders have a temperature capacity of 212° F
- The 64D shore spider has a temperature capacity of 230° F
- The curved jaw spider’s urethane material also resists oil, dirt, sand, grease, moisture, many solvents, as well as atmospheric effects of ozone
Application Types Requiring
- Maximum bore may be achieved through the use of a shallow keyway.
- Maximum bore refers to maximum straight bore with keyway allowed in hub.
- Outside Diameter is equal to Dimension HD for B style aluminum sizes: 19, 24, and 28.
- S = Solid hub with no bore
- Spider Outside Diameter (Dimension A) is equal to Outside Diameter
- The values regarding displacement are provided assuming normal operating conditions (i.e. temperature, torque with nominal rating of the coupling, speed/ RPM rating of the coupling, and misalignment). Careful installation (i.e. alignment) and periodic inspection should be provided to provide the optimum life of the coupling. Special consideration should be given as to the position of the shafts and the amount of axial movement the coupling will be exposed to. The more accurate the alignment of the coupling, will result in greater life of the elastomer. A coupling guard and rotating equipment safety procedures should always be followed. Please consult the Lovejoy web site at www.lovejoy-inc.com for assembly instructions of the curved jaw coupling.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.