LoveJoy 68514476523 GS 19/24B HUB AL 1/2 CWK
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514476523 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1797277
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Measurement and Control Systems
- The torsional stiffness of the GS Series coupling provides zero backlashes needed for the accuracy for measurement and control systems. The low torques of these applications give the GS Series the ability to provide zero backlashes due to the elastomeric pre-stress.
Servo and Positioning Drives
- The GS Series provides a zero backlash, flexible connection for servo and positioning drives. An added benefit of the GS Series is its damping capabilities. For applications that have vibrations at critical speeds, the GS Series coupling can provide a zero backlash solution for vibration problems.
Main Spindle Drives
- The GS Series coupling is used in main spindle drives for machine tools. Torque spikes and cyclical loading are handled by the GS Series by damping or by shifting the vibratory frequency range to a non-critical speed range.
|Description||GS 19/24B HUB AL 1/2 CWK|
|Type||Curved Jaw Coupling Hubs|
|Bore Size||1/2 in|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Size (Dimension T)||M6|
|Length thru Bore (Dimensions LTB1/LTB2)||0.980 in24.89 mm|
|Outside Diameter||1.180 in29.97 mm|
|Overall Coupling Length||1.380 in35.05 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.625 in16.00 mm|
|Dimension CL||0.060 in1.52 mm|
|Dimension G||0.630 in16.00 mm|
|Dimension HD||1.180 in29.97 mm|
|Clamping Bolt Style Coupling Bolt Location Size (Dimension SL1)||0.470 in|
|Dimension TH||0.080 in2.03 mm|
|Clamping Bolt Style Coupling Bolt Size||M6|
|Cubic inches||1.36455 in³|
|Normal Temperature Range (with 92 Shore A spider)||-40 to 194 ºF|
|Max Temp (with 92 Shore A spider)||-50 to 248 ºF|
|Nominal Torque (with 92 Shore A spider)||88.00 in·lb|
|Max Torque (with 92 Shore A spider)||177.00 in·lb|
|Clamping Bolt Style Coupling Torque||11.39 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||9550 rpm|
GS Series Hub Design Description
- Clamping Hub With Single Slot With Keyway (CWK)
- Zero backlash, clamping style with keyway for torque transmission. Usable in applications featuring reversing loads. Available standard for sizes GS 14-19.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.