Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: LoveJoy
- SKU: 237594
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 68514410406
L070 SPIDER SOX
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- MOQ: 24
- Order minimum ($) may be applied. Add desired QTY to cart and proceed to checkout to view minimum
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
- The L Type coupling consists of two standard L Type hubs and one spider.
|Description||L070 SPIDER SOX|
|Material||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Dimension A||1.380 in35.05 mm|
|Dimension B||0.270 in6.86 mm|
|Dimension W||0.420 in10.67 mm|
|Cubic inches||0.79985 in³|
|Normal Temperature Range||-40 to 212 ºF-40 to 100 ºC|
|Nominal Torque||43.20 in·lb4.90 N·m|
|Angular Misalignment||1.00 º|
|Parallel Misalignment||0.150 in|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
Elastomers in Compression
- Lovejoy offers four types of elastomer designs to allow for additional flexibility in addressing specific application requirements. One piece designs are used in the “L” and “AL” models (referred to as spiders) and multiple part “load cushions” are used in the “C” and “H” model couplings. The load cushions are in sets of 6 to 14 pieces depending on coupling size.
- The solid center design is commonly used design when shafts of the driver and driven equipment can be kept separate by a standard gap
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/