Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Standard L Type coupling hub materials are either sintered iron (L035-L190) or cast iron (L225-L276).
- The L Type coupling consists of two standard L Type hubs and one spider.
- Unless stated otherwise, hub torque and horsepower ratings assume a SOX(NBR) rubber spider is being used.
|Description||L050 HUB 3/8 *1/8X1/16KW|
|# of Jaws||2|
|Elastomeric Member||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||0.30 lb|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||0.20 lb|
|Bore Size||3/8 in|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||1/8 x 1/16 in|
|Length thru Bore||0.620 in15.75 mm|
|Overall Length||1.710 in43.43 mm|
|Outside Diameter||1.080 in27.43 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.250 in6.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.625 in16.00 mm|
|Hub Length||1.100 in27.94 mm|
|Dimension G||0.480 in12.19 mm|
|Dimension SL||0.310 in7.87 mm|
|Cubic inches||1.28304 in³|
|Nominal Torque||26.30 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||18000 rpm|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||0.04 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||0.50 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||0.75 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,600 rpm||1.51 hp|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
- Fail-safe – will still perform if elastomer fails
- No metal to metal contact
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- More than 850,000 combinations of bore sizes
- Most types available from stock in 24 hours
- Jaw coupling hubs are standard with one set screw, for two set screws see RRS & RRC sections.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/