Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Lovejoy Two-Piece split shaft collars are designed to fully engage the shaft without marring or causing other shaft damage. Two piece collars are easily installed without the need for major disassembly, saving both man-hours and machine downtime. Collars are made from the highest quality bar stock steel and black oxide finished for corrosion resistance and outstanding appearance.
|Description||SC2-48 BLACK SPLIT COLLAR 2PC|
|Material||12L14 Mild Steel|
|Collar Finish||Black Oxide|
|Screw Type||Socket Cup Point Set Screws|
|Application||For fully engage the shaft without marring or causing other shaft damage.|
|Outside Diameter||4 1/4 in|
|Inside Diameter||3 in|
|Dimension W||7/8 in|
|Shaft Collar Size||SC2-48|
|Clamp Screw Thread Size (Dimension T)||3/8-24 x 1-1/4|
|Cubic inches||15.80469 in³|
- Equally effective on both hard and soft shafts
- Made of 12L14 Mild Steel
- Hex Socket, Cup Point, 3A Thread Screws
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bore Diameter: +.003, -.000 in
- Outside Diameter: +.000, -.015 in
- Width: + .015 in
|Screw Size||3/8-24 x 1-1/4|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/