LoveJoy 68514456688 EC100 BEAM 6MM X 6MM
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514456688 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1795479
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
The Beam flexible coupling is formed from one piece of aluminum rod. A spiral
slot is cut through the length of the aluminum tube forming a “spring” center
section referred to as a helical coil or beam. The flexure allowed by the beam
portion of the coupling is capable of accommodating angular, parallel and axial
misalignment while continuing to convey power between the attached shafts.
This results in a single piece, true flexible coupling.
The Miniature Beam coupling is designed for very light power transmission
applications where accurate positioning of shafts is an essential requirement.
It also has a very high tolerance to heat, chemicals, and corrosion that would
be harmful to conventional elastomeric flexible couplings. The Miniature
Beam coupling design is very well suited for small shaft applications and the
inherent requirements of start/stop/reverse applications where zero backlash
and extreme positioning accuracy are important. This coupling operates either
clockwise or counter clockwise without sacrificing windup or torque capabilities.
|Description||EC100 BEAM 6MM X 6MM|
|Type||Single Beam Coupling|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||1.10 oz30.00 g|
|Bore A||0.236 in6.00 mm|
|Bore B||0.236 in6.00 mm|
|Overall Length||1.260 in32.00 mm|
|Keyway Size||No Keyway|
|Outside Diameter||0.984 in25.00 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.236 in6.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.394 in10.00 mm|
|Length thru Bore||0.315 in8.00 mm|
|Clamp Screw Size||M3|
|Cubic inches||1.22000 in³|
|Max. Operating Temperature||200.00 ºF|
|Max. Speed||10000 rpm|
|Nominal Torque||11.00 in·lb|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||5.00 º|
|Axial Misalignment||± 0.010 in|
|Parallel Misalignment||0.005 in|
|Moment of Inertia||86.8000 lb·in²|
|Torsional Stiffness||286.50 in·lb/rad|
- All-metal coupling
- Easy to install – one piece
- High angular misalignment capability to 5°
- Anodized aluminum finish
- Zero backlash design
- Nominal torque, torsional stiffness, weight and moment of inertia are based on minimum bore size.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.