Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
RRU Type - Drop-Out Style
- The RRU Type Uniflex coupling is designed for fast, easy installation and removal without disrupting the connected shafts. This is ideal when servicing impellers, bearings and seals. The design consists of two steel hubs fastened with cap screws to a Uniflex double flange coupling (UF Type). The RRU is easily disassembled by simply removing the cap screws and sliding out the UF center spring section.
- This design offers “quick disconnect” for drop out requirements. It can also accommodate a slightly larger shaft diameter than the standard U Type.
- Note: A complete RRU Type coupling is comprised of 2 hubs, 2 hardware kits, and a UF Type center drop out section.
|Description||RRU50 HUB 7/16 N/KW|
|Hub Style||RRU Hub|
|Bore Type||Finished Bore|
|Bore Size||7/16 in|
|Set Screw Thread Size (Dimension T)||1/4-20|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||No Keyway|
|Overall Length||3.520 in89.41 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.375 in9.53 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.000 in25.40 mm|
|Dimension BC||1.500 in38.10 mm|
|Dimension D||1.880 in47.75 mm|
|Dimension FD||2.000 in50.80 mm|
|Dimension FL1||0.250 in6.35 mm|
|Dimension HD||2.000 in50.80 mm|
|Dimension HL||1.000 in25.40 mm|
|Dimension S||1.560 in39.62 mm|
|Pin Location (Dimension SL)||0.500 in|
|Pin Size||1/8 in|
|Cubic inches||4.00000 in³|
|Max. Torque||82.00 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||30000.00 rpm|
|Max. Recommended End Play||0.035 in0.89 mm|
|Max. Parallel Offset||0.021 in0.53 mm|
|Max. Angular Offset||4.50 º|
|Wind-Up Angle at Max. Torque||1.82 º|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||0.13 hp|
|# of Set Screws Required per Hub||1|
|Max. Torque||82 in·lb|
The Uniflex Coupling is an all steel, single piece coupling that solves a variety
of application concerns including: high misalignment, space limitations, high
temperature, and exceptionally low backlash/windup. The unique flexing center
of the Uniflex consists of three opposingly wound square wire springs for
forward or reverse operation. Two steel hubs are then brazed to the steel spring
pack to create a durable one-piece flexible coupling.
- OAL Tolerance + .19 inch.
- Total backlash is approximately 1/3 of windup at maximum torque – consult Lovejoy Engineering for more information.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/