Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Lovejoy offers flexible sleeve for S-Flex coupling in three designs: one-piece solid, one-piece split, and two-piece with retaining ring
- The one-piece split design provides solutions for applications with unique requirements where small shaft separations inhibit the installation of a one-piece solid sleeve
- Pre-molded teeth along the diameter of the sleeve engage with teeth of the coupling flanges
- No clamps or screws are needed to connect the flanges with the flexible sleeve which securely lock together under torque for smooth transmission of power
- Torque is transmitted through shear loading of the sleeve
- All three sleeve materials are highly elastic which permits the S-Flex coupling to protect connected equipment from harmful shock loading, vibration, and shaft misalignment
E, N Sleeve Types
- These sleeves feature a two-piece design with retaining ring. The E Type is molded in EPDM rubber and the N Type is molded in Neoprene. The two- piece design is ideal for applications where there is difficulty in separating the shafts of the driver and driven.
|Type||Sleeves for S-Flex Couplings|
|Color||Black w/ Green Dot|
|Connection Type A x B||Coupling Sleeve|
|Nominal Torque||2875 in·lb324.83 N·m|
|Min. Bore||1.125 in|
|Max. Bore||2.750 in|
|Length (Dimension G)||1.630 in41.40 mm|
|Outside Diameter||7.060 in179.32 mm|
|Dimension L||3.440 in87.38 mm|
|Cubic inches||81.24507 in³|
|Temperature||0 to 200 ºF-18 to 93 ºC|
|Max. Speed||3600.00 rpm|
|Angular Misalignment||1 º|
|Axial Misalignment||0.1250 in|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment||0.062 in|
|Max. Torsional Wind-Up Angle||15.00 º|
- Neoprene provides very good performance characteristics for most applications and offers a very good resistance to chemical and oil conditions. Color is black with a green dot.
- Two piece sleeves are ideal for applications where small shaft separations inhibit the installation of a one piece sleeve.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/