Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- S flanges are made of high strength cast iron and are bored-to- size for a slip fit on standard shafts.
- S flanges are easy to install, are readily available from stock in a wide range of popular bore sizes, and are supplied with two set screws at 90°.
- The S Type coupling consists of two flanges and one sleeve.
|Description||12S FLNG 2-3/8 5/8X5/16 KW|
|Bore Type||Finished Bore|
|Bore Size||2 3/8 in|
|Thread (Dimension T)||1/2-13|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||5/8 x 5/16 in|
|Outside Diameter||10.000 in254.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimension ID)||3.875 in|
|Dimension FL||1.690 in42.93 mm|
|Dimension HD||5.750 in146.05 mm|
|Dimension L||4.000 in101.60 mm|
|Dimension P||1.280 in32.51 mm|
|Cubic inches||400.00000 in³|
|Nominal Torque (with EPDM Sleeve)||7200 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||2800.00 rpm|
|Torsional Stiffness||27500.00 in·lb/rad|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||11.40 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||137.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||206.00 hp|
- All standard finished bore keyway flanges have 2 set screws at 90°.
- Sizes 13, 14 and 16 RSB flanges are suitable for reboring and have two set screws at 90°.
- Sizes 5-12 RSB flanges have no set screws.
- Metric Bore / Keyway per DIN specifications.
- Spacing between shafts should be greater than 1/8 inch and less than OAL minus the sum of the two bore dimensions.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/