LoveJoy 68514458090 MOL20 HUB 5/16 N/KW
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514458090 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1796165
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
The Lovejoy Oldham coupling is a precision engineered, torsionally stiff, three-piece coupling suitable for a great many
applications ranging from incremental control of fluid valves to highly dynamic drives in closed loop servo systems. It
accommodates misalignment mechanically through a floating disc that engages tenons machined out of the hubs. As the coupling rotates, the floating disc aligns with each hub alternately to an extent demanded by the alignment error.
Because parallel misalignment is accommodated by lateral displacement, the Lovejoy Oldham coupling can handle severe
alignment errors within a short space envelope. This is a valuable feature in densely packaged and blind assemblies, or
where misalignment can accelerate the erosion of shaft bearings.
The Lovejoy Oldham coupling features raised dots on both sides of the floating disc which act as an effective spacer. The
dots keep the face of the tenon from contacting the bottom of the floating disc and allows the coupling greater angular
misalignment capability. A very important effect is that the spacer dots will greatly reduce the bending load on the shafts
because of the freedom of the floating disc.
The MOL Coupling consists of two hubs and one center member.
|Description||MOL20 HUB 5/16 N/KW|
|Coupling Type||Oldham, Three Piece Design w/ Insert|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||0.50 oz|
|Bore Size||5/16 in|
|Set Screw Size||M4|
|Keyway Size||No Keyway|
|Length thru Bore||0.354 in9.00 mm|
|Outside Diameter||0.787 in20.00 mm|
|Overall Coupling Length||0.906 in23.00 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.118 in3.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.315 in8.00 mm|
|Cubic inches||0.21926 in³|
|Max. Operating Temperature||176.00 ºF|
|Nominal Torque||10.60 in·lb|
|Max Speed||1900.00 rpm|
|Angular Misalignment||3.00 º|
|Parallel Misalignment||0.600 in|
|Torsional Stiffness||974.00 in·lb/rad|
|Moment of Inertia||0.003 lb·in²|
- High torsional stiffness
- Maximum temperature 176° F (80° C)
- Aluminum hubs with a Polyacetal insert
- Available in setscrew or clamping style hubs
- Nominal torque, torsional stiffness, weight and moment of inertia are based on minimum bore size.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.