LoveJoy 69790411804 SX158-6 HUB 2.375/2.3765 KW2SS
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790411804 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1800657
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Note: SX Type Hubs are interchangeable for both the SU and SX style disc couplings (but not SXC style).
- The SU Type coupling has a single flex plane, and is comprised of a single disc pack kit with two hubs. It is suitable for angular and axial misalignment only. Two SU couplings are often combined with a shaft to make a floating shaft coupling. The shaft can be hollow for long light weight floating shaft couplings.
- The SX Type is the standard coupling type that includes two hubs, a stock length spacer designed to meet industry standard lengths, and two unitized disc packs. The coupling has two flex planes, one at each disc pack, allowing this coupling to accommodate parallel, angular, and axial misalignment with specified limits. The coupling is available in 4, 6, and 8 bolt designs and bore sizes up to 13 inches (330mm) on the largest size. Custom spacer lengths can be manufactured to meet special shaft separations required for specific applications. The SX coupling can be fitted with overload bushings to protect the disc packs in over torque conditions and can act as an anti-flail device. SX couplings are assembled at the time of installation on the equipment where the coupling will be in service.
|Description||SX158-6 HUB 2.375/2.3765 KW2SS|
|Type||Disc Coupling Hubs|
|Hub Material||AISI 1045|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||19.00 lb|
|Bore Size||2 3/8 in|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||5/8 x 5/16 in|
|Set Screw Size||3/8-16|
|Length thru Bore||2.760 in70.10 mm|
|Overall Length (for SX Type coupling)||10.400 in264.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||2.760 in70.00 mm|
|Dimension FD||6.220 in158.00 mm|
|Dimension HD||3.860 in98.00 mm|
|Dimension PW||0.441 in11.20 mm|
|Dimension S||4.000 in102.00 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||4.880 in124.00 mm|
|Cubic inches||106.77998 in³|
|Nominal Torque||17700 in·lb|
|Max. Torque||35400 in·lb|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||4920 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||12300 rpm|
|Axial Misalignment (+-D Ka) for couplings with TWO disc packs||0.122 in|
|Max. Angular Misalignment (per single disc pack)||1.50 º|
|Torsional Stiffness x 10^6 (of one disc pack)||5.8 in·lb/rad|
|Rated Power at 100 rpm||28.2 hp21 kW|
- Unitized disc pack
- Infinite life when properly sized and aligned
- Accommodates angular, axial, and parallel misalignment
- Torsionally rigid without any back lash
- No need for lubrication or maintenance
- No wearing parts and high resistance to harsh environmental conditions
- Overload Bushings are available
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.