$13.55 Each Prices subject to change
Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Dixon GC610 Standard Dry Gauge 1-1/2" Face 1/8" Center Back Mount 0-60psi
Contact supplier for technical support on: 877-963-4966
Prices are subject to change
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1
Typically Ships in: 1 day
Returnable: See conditions
Add this item to your saved items and easily come back later.
|Pressure Range||0-60 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65.6°C)|
- All of the gauges supplied by Dixon are designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions. Typical applications include those on pumps, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, compressors, machine tools and many other installations where it is necessary to have a gauge with a non-corrosive movement.
- ASME B40.1, Grade B (± 3-2-3% accuracy)
- PowerFlex™ movement with polyester segment, designed to resist the effects of shock, vibration and pulsation.
- Polycarbonate window
- Black aluminum pointer
- ABS plastic case, corrosion resistant
- C-shaped bronze safety bourdon tube
- Center back mount
Dixon hose barbs
The products were as advertised and order processing and delivery was fast and efficient.Read more
The dies work, MRO ... the retailer ... nice ... quick ... good price and delivered in daysRead more
Perfect fit, excellent price.Read more
I use these valves as the trigger for some flame effects. They snap back quickly and don't wear out or pass center and leak like cheaper versions. Best bang for your buck!Read more