Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- All of the gauges supplied by Dixon are designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions. Typical applications include those on pumps, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, compressors, machine tools and many other installations where it is necessary to have a gauge with a non-corrosive movement.
- 2-1/2" Face
- 1/4" lower mount
- Copper alloy bourdon tube
- White aluminum dial with black numbers and black aluminum pointer
- 1/4" NPT brass connection
- Glycerin filled
- Polycarbonate window
- PowerFlex movement with polyester segment, designed to resist the effects of shock, vibration and pulsation.
- ASME B40.100, Grade A (± 2-1-2% accuracy)
- Figure interval: 200
- Minor gradient: 20
|Pressure Range||0-1000 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 140°F|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|