Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Manufactured from glass-filled polypropylene
- EPDM gaskets
- 304 stainless steel handles and pins
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70° with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult the factory.
- Polypropylene cam and groove should not be mixed with metal fittings.
- NOT recommended for use with PTFE gaskets
|Maximum Operating Pressure||100 PSI|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||24|