This Lincoln Motor is a
Build To Orderproduct and factory lead times are approximately 4-7 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales office for particulars.
Subject to availability, call for lead times.
LINCOLN CONSTANT TORQUE CLOSED LOOP VECTOR C-FACE Electric Motor
:For use in demanding industrial applications where premium construction and performance are required. Suitable for use in extruders, conveyors, machine tools and other process industries with constant torque, variable speed loads.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2000:1 constant torque speed range of 0-60 Hz at continuous duty with closed-loop drive.
- Variable torque speed range of 0-60 Hz.
- Constant horsepower speed range of 1.5x base speed.
- Ultimate Spike DefenseTM Insulation System
- Ideally suited for IGBT power
- 1.00 SF, 40°C ambient on PWM waveform
- Precision dynamic balanced rotor assembly
- Over temperature protection (Class F thermostat)
- 1024 ppr encoder with differential line driver
- Separate terminal box or conduit with terminal block for feedback termination
- Warranty: Feedback device and blower motor (TEBC) 30 months from date of manufacture and 24 months from date of installation which ever period expires first.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/